Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spektakulatius - Our Love Is Here To Stay - hundav mix
Thank You iShouldBsleeping!
I believe it, you have truth in the case of the sax, on this I was thinking during mix. I made an attempt reverb, and I use more generally than now, but it was completely intimate relationship between the singer and the listener, as if singing directly into your ear.
For piano may be true, but give me a uniform mix. The mono compatibility always treasure pay attention - if your mix play a radio or on a stageSmile
Thanks again!

Cheers
Dávid

(05-06-2015, 10:12 AM)iShouldBsleeping Wrote: I like the tone and dynamic balance you achieved with the vocals, but I think you could have added a lot more feeling with some reverb on them. The kick is a touch to impactful for my taste. I like the panning choice for the guitar, and I also like the balance and tone you found for the snare. I would have liked to hear the sax a little more center stage, as it is a solo, a touch more present as well. I think the piano could be opened up in the stereo field a bit.. there is plenty of real estate for it in this mix and I think it would really tie the stage together. I enjoyed listening.

Budapest, Hungary - Studio One 3, Harrison mixbus, Cubase daw; Uad-2, Soundtoys, Brainworx plugins.
https://soundcloud.com/hundav

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spektakulatius - Our Love Is Here To Stay - hundav mix - by hundav - 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM