Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like the song, but I don't understand multiple guitaras plays the same role?
Thanks for inputs.

I'm not sure that I'v expressed myself correctly. What I mean is that I do not understand why anyone would make a musical arrangement, where the only music is several different type of guitars all playing the same role. It wasn't in any way meant in a mixing context.

Back to the mix ...

I too feel that i lack grit and I wanted to add some. I didn't, because ... well, I am aware that it does not matter at all here, but I am unfamiliar with the artist and their expression, and based on the tracks I concluded that this was a pretty no-grit-kinda-band. The tracks are all so damn ... "straight down the middle", if that makes any sense

(23-03-2020, 03:52 PM)Kevinw0lf Wrote: I haven't heard the raw tracks, but usually multiple tracks doing the same is usually for spreading them across the stereo, so you can get that very big open feeling.
I love the track though I don't feel the need to thin out, rather I feel like there's some sheen that take a bit of the enjoyment of the track. It does feel very smooth, lacking a tiny bit of grit.

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like the song, but I don't understand multiple guitaras plays the same role? - by Krabbe - 23-03-2020, 05:40 PM