Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aureus Necrosis Mix with Fortin NTS Suite
(03-02-2020, 11:25 PM)js32shred Wrote: Great mix man! I love the Neural DSP stuff. I wanted to use the Nameless Suite, but my trial has expired, and I can not afford the plugin yet. That plugin sounds so heavy on rhythm guitars, really like it!

I bought NTS back on Black Friday and it made me delete every free VST, including the copy of Bias that came with my Scarlett 18i20 (super glad that I never invested anything into Bias), didn't have enough to get Nameless at the same time but it's definitely one of my next purchases (that was the plugin that convinced me that Amp Sims can feel like real amps). Honestly I was pretty impressed by the tones you printed, I just like to use a different amp sim for my leads so they pop alittle more (i'm also just in love with NTS and just find any excuse to use it within reason Big Grin) and I'm gonna stop here because I could ramble on about Neural DSP for days at this point!

Glad you enjoyed the mix and thanks again for the multis,
Doug

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aureus Necrosis Mix with Fortin NTS Suite - by dcp10200 - 04-02-2020, 03:50 AM