Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Kyte but without the Troll.
(19-08-2019, 04:02 PM)Eleven76 Wrote: Sorry, I guess I hit a nerve. To condense my critique there are some cool effects and interesting ideas but as a mix this doesn't really support the song. Just trying to be helpful to both you and the song.

In your original post 3 weeks ago, you said you were mixing this. I'm wondering why you haven't got round to posting it yet. Too busy? Got cold feet? Or was my Troll assessment correct?

You see, I'm looking forward to being educated, and no doubt other forum participants are too, on how to create a mix that supports an artist's song as you imply you know a lot about these things?

I'd also like the possibility of giving objective feedback while exercising some critical listening skills on someone's mix, especially one who presents themselves as being very competent and knowledgable.

How about it, Compressor?

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.

Messages In This Thread
Kyte but without the Troll. - by Monk - 19-08-2019, 03:39 PM