Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak: 'Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir' kapu mix
Hello Kapu, I'm Ale Lak, (Alexandre Lachowski), the author of the song....
You did I good job....really liked that. I was having problens with the low frequencies when I was mixing this music and sounds you fix it. The only suggestion I could say, the vocal sounds a little thin and far...
The version was posted in the topics was one of my first mix of this one....when I finish the last one I'm mixing I post here for you. My "secret" to make vocal more fat and punch, is creat a bus with a vocoder, a really lower and "dusty" vocoder, and I send it from the main vocal track to this bus but I leave the level very low, almost you can't hear, of course, I don't want a robotic voice, but it's a trick which brings a kind of density. The other trick, is another bus with a double plugin...I used waves 2 double, and onli use the sides channel muting the middle, I cut the lower and hight frequencies and leave it sounding almost like a "radio". As the vocoder, I also leave it very low, but it do a kind of space in the vocal in the stereo image.
Anyway, congratulations, I be very happy to know people are working in my project, I like to listen different points of view!
ps: portuguese and russian are the same thing I sai englisg sounds like spanish, lol!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ale Lak: 'Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir' kapu mix - by alelak - 03-12-2018, 01:57 PM