Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#25 It's My Right TO PARTY!!! - Deliza Mix
(15-11-2018, 09:15 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Not sure Deliza. I'll have to have a listen again. Sounds like tape stretching but only on the guitar parts.

Wow, I checked it out and yep, there's a tape effect on the guitars bus with a little wow n' flutter effect on, though only up to 17%!

To be honest, I'm using that flutter effect quite a lot lately since I bought this plugin, but more because I liked the idea of it that because I could actually heard it, I'm that much of a hack. Some golden ears you got there, Dave!

(16-11-2018, 12:07 PM)OctopusOnFire Wrote: I'd say the overheads (especially the crash coming from the right speaker) are invading my personal space a little too much.

I liked the stereo image of the cymbals like that because I often go for a sparser side with things popping up against an opposite side with steadier parts, better than everything symmetrical all the time. But yes, I can easily see it being overwhelming. It seems like pro mixes tend to favour darker and not so in-your-face OH's.

¡Gracias!

Messages In This Thread