Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Araujo "The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers"
(07-04-2018, 12:39 PM)Dangerous Wrote: This flows along really nice. Favourable choice of dynamics and sonics, for my ears anyway. I like the width of the piano but not so the bass. Seems to be a lot of bass in the side channel below 200hz and in particular sub 100hz which is really robbing the bass of weight. I did listen to the mix with the side channel high passed at 200hz and this improved things a lot. Maybe you can do this to the bass track only to retain the stereo effect above these lower frequencies.

Dave

Hmmm... ya know what, there's not that kind of control on the chorus used for the bass guitar, Dave. I'll see what can be done about that though. I agree that those low frequencies don't belong out to the sides.
Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Araujo "The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers" - by davemcg61 - 07-04-2018, 06:48 PM