Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm Of Particles: 'of Ice An Hopless Fate' - Crownoise mix
Hi , I like your mix a lot and I think you are you are on the right track ,I'm hearing what snabaz is also hearing ,The vocals could come down a couple of db and especially the effects could be more subtle too taste of course .
The guitars in the side channels sound like they need some eq reduction around 400-600 and 3-4k area.
The snare maybe some more lower body and tame some smack around 4k as clashing with the kick ? A little more work on the low frequencies of the bass and kick for some more punch would sound great but in saying that I think there a some resonant frequencies with the instruments and vocals which could be tamed more which I need to sort out too ?
had a quick play around with your mix and uploaded some quick rough eq samples of what I am hearing on my monitors hopefully others listening on different monitors and listening environments can give some feedback on your mix and also what I am hearing too !

Cheers Big Grin

.mp3    Metal smash quickmixmas-eq...mp3 --  (Download: 9.13 MB)

.mp3    Metal smash quickmixmas-side channel before eq.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

.mp3    Metal smash quickmixmas-side channel after eq.mp3 --  (Download: 9.17 MB)

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Storm Of Particles: 'of Ice An Hopless Fate' - Crownoise mix - by thedon - 14-01-2018, 11:00 AM