Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing Information for Of Ice And Hopeless Fate
(31-12-2017, 12:12 PM)snabaz Wrote: Hi guys! I'm Matteo, the main guitarist and vocalist of the band Storm Of Particles Smile here are some information and tips for the mix:

Project is sampled in 44.1 Khz
Tempo is 130 BPM

You will find inside the archive all the 10 mics of the drum + the 5 close mics triggered in midi if you want to use your own samples.

You will also find DI tracks for guitars + amped tracks for guitars if you don't have any VST.

The goal with this track is to give a great punch as i did in my mix and also create a great atmosphere that has to reach is highest during the clean guitar parts!

Have a great time mixing the song and a happy new year to everyone of you! Smile

I have the same issue as Takka, the guitars are all DI and no MIDI is included. Also, what did you guys use guitar wise on the rack, the intro guitars sound like a DI from an acoustic.

Cheers, and thanks for the Multis,
Doug
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixing Information for Of Ice And Hopeless Fate - by dcp10200 - 31-12-2017, 04:34 PM