Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roots Of Mankind My MIX
(23-12-2016, 12:07 PM)Mandubien Wrote: Hi Andreas ! I'm Perpetual Escape's drummer. It's a pleasure to share our songs here Smile You will have more in the coming months, and some big challenges !

I really like your mix ! It sounds very powerful, and you make my drums sound terrific ! Which samples did you use ?
I think you're the only one who set the rhythm guitars to their right place, behind the melodic guitars (well, at least that's what we wanted when I originally mixed the song).

I noticed only three little things : the double vocals by Laurent are louder than the lead vocals by Anaïs which is a bit disturbing. I think the drums could be a little louder in the mix. Finally, I noticed some artefacts in the drums, probably coming from the samples (listen carefully to the toms during the solo and the outro).

Great job here ! Congrats ! Smile

Hello Mandubien! I am very glad that you liked my version!
For the drums I used Cla hybrid samples pack from Steven Slate Trigger. I am a huge fan of CLA and I always try my best to catch his sound!!!
Thanks for your kind words and for your time giving me advice for improvement! I will post a version 2 with some changes that you mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Roots Of Mankind My MIX - by Andreas Tyranopoulos - 22-12-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Roots Of Mankind My MIX - by Shul - 23-12-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Roots Of Mankind My MIX - by Mandubien - 23-12-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Roots Of Mankind My MIX - by Andreas Tyranopoulos - 24-12-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Roots Of Mankind My MIX - by mick2015 - 24-12-2016, 05:38 AM