Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Flyin' Instrumental Mix (Full mix to come)
there is a "uhd - uhd - uhd - uhd"-fretnoise in the intro from the tapping melody that you need to get rid off. it's very distracting when you first hear it and one of the things that cannot be unheard once you noticed it Smile

You should bring down the volume of the drums before the bridge (at 2:50) because it sounds superweird when the drummer plays with full power / cymbals crashing without any guitars in the background. You could also make the bass & synths louder to counter that "emptiness". Right now there is a hole in your mix that sounds strange and something HAS to fill that gap sonically. I compared your mix with mine and noticed that I turned down the cymbals and brought up the bass and synths to counter the fact that there are no guitars.

The Snare sounds kinda weird in the bridge at 3:20, I would change the verb only for that part. And I think there are too many snare hits - did you use trigger to replace the snare? maybe you have to check that part again (from 3:20 onward) because all those full volume snare hits kill the mood of that part. some of them should be ghost notes, not full hits.

Other than that it's a very nice mix Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still Flyin' Instrumental Mix (Full mix to come) - by Blitzzz - 13-12-2016, 11:01 AM