Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Flyin' Instrumental Mix (Full mix to come)
This is the second mix I've done with Vocals, the first was pretty much just my instrumental mix with the lead vocals added in which I scrapped early on. This mix here has everything but the backup vocals in a ground up mix, I've been working on this track since my last response to Shul and it needs fresh ears. This track has honestly been the most challenging of all the mixes I've done on the forum and yet it was quite fun (there's potential for these guys in the melodic metalcore/post hardcore scene and you can tell that they had fun while tracking the song).

Anyway, that's my rambling over with and I should have a final mix coming sooner than later! Smile

Cheers,
Doug

.mp3    Still Flyin Lead Vocal Faux Master.mp3 --  (Download: 6.68 MB)

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still Flyin' Instrumental Mix (Full mix to come) - by dcp10200 - 13-12-2016, 05:37 AM