Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fergessen - Nos Palpitants - Jamolir Mix
(06-06-2013, 09:02 PM)Xabix Wrote: Dear Marcus !

I can't listen to it for now ("little sound engineer" is sleeping...) but i'll do for sure when i wake up (meaning : when he wakes me up ... at 6am !)....
The good old 6000 ? .... damn... i miss those desk... such a long time i didn't put my hands on an SSL ... last time was 10 years ago ..(a 9000 J ...). Yes, the bottom end you can get from those are truly amazing...
Well, remixing is a little too late, as it's already gone to the factory for pressing it...

but next album .... well... SSL will be back for sure ! and i'll do it.. (almost for sure too!).
If i mix it, i won't do the mastering ... so ... well ... live and let die !

Tell me, was it at the mastering stage that the dynamic of the "drum part" went out ? or before.. did you see what i mean about this "impact" we're all waiting for ? ...

Damn, want to listen to it loud right now, and i can't.... !

See you soon for next listening mate.

Cheers

Hi Xabix!

I printed the mix and just did a volume automation in the beginning with just a little bit of threshold adjustment on the multi band compressor (McDsp 4400) I think it´s called.. Not sure though..

Cheers!

Included two pictures of my best friend! Smile

Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fergessen - Nos Palpitants - Jamolir Mix - by Jamolir - 07-06-2013, 06:40 PM