Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inner Circle Final Mix and Master
Here's the final Mix and master of Inner Circle, for this I didn't use the K System as my mixing or mastering, I used Sleepy Time Productions Stereo Channel VU Meters, and an LUFS Meter as brought up by Dave and Kapu in the last thread. Needless to say I prefer this style of metering now as it allows me to see more of what's going on.

Like last time, I've done a Hard Compressed master (Peak LUFS for this read as "Over" but it hovered around 13 LUFS) and a more dynamic master (Peak LUFS is 15 LUFS). The Hard compressed master I've uploaded has been level matched as close as possible to the dynamic master as to not cause confusion and to make it more of a fair comparison between the two masters.

I've deleted my previous thread so that nothing get too cluttered up in the thread here.

Cheers, and thanks for the comments,
Dcp

.mp3    Inner Circle Final Master Hard Level Match.mp3 --  (Download: 7.44 MB)

.mp3    Inner Circle Final Master Soft.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6

Messages In This Thread
Inner Circle Final Mix and Master - by dcp10200 - 19-08-2016, 02:26 PM