Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Lead Inc: 'The Inner Circle' kapu mix
(11-08-2016, 01:07 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Sounds great with headphones on kapu. Definitely a big sound, nice clarity and cohesion thoughout. I like the snare sound but thought it lacked some focus. But if Till likes it, it's got to be ok. Smile Well Done

Dave

(11-08-2016, 01:42 PM)wurstdrummer Wrote: I have to admit that I liked kick and snare more in your first mix, Kapu. Just as Dave said, both lost some focus and because of the enhanced room (?) the whole mix lost some definition. The overheads are messing with the vocals and overall it's super bright.. You should take a few steps back and re-do your changes with more caution. Just my honest opinion.

Cheers,
Till

Tank you for feedback. You're talking about that mixb thing? It was actually completely new mix with different kind of approach. I did some adjustments and renamed it as alternative mix. There's actually no artificial room or reverb on the drums. There's a lot less processing in general compared to the first mix and yes, it might be a bit on the bright side. I mixed it mostly with dynamic closed back headphones.

Messages In This Thread
Lead Inc: 'The Inner Circle' kapu mix - by kapu - 09-08-2016, 02:48 AM
RE: Lead Inc: 'The Inner Circle' kapu mix - by kapu - 11-08-2016, 07:00 PM