Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix
Hi there. Well, starting with your acoustic guitars, are too bright and too loud at the beggining wich ends up with a messy everything...altought at the end are really low...as well as everything else but the strings and the drums.

On the other hand the electric guitars are very weak, almost non existent. What happend at 2:17 with the fade in guitars? Muting or cutting them just like that sounds really weird....u screwed up there :S

On the drums the kick drums is quite weak and the drum sound very dry. Also louder than everything else, i've had that problem myself too but tried to fix it...urs are still too loud aaand...where are the toms?? You forgot to put them on the mix Tongue

So overall ur mix is just drums and strings. I dont see that much stereo imaging, reverb, delay...The voice is also pretty dry and still a bit muddy to my taste.

I'd say that there's a lot yet to improve on this mix. I hope u kept working on this giving it another twist, i would really like to listen that huge mountain-orchestral sounding that u say Smile

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix - by andrew0v - 20-12-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix - by Ak3r - 25-02-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix - by andrew0v - 25-02-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix - by Ak3r - 25-02-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Raft Monk Ruff Genral Mix - by andrew0v - 28-02-2016, 09:43 PM