Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THANK YOU! - Official Release Mix: Opinions, Q&A, critics, additional information!
Hi konop_tnt,

thanks for your feedback! I guess the mastering did some work on the mix. If you'd have heard the unmastered mix you wouldn't be happy with it at all.. mastering it really saved it. Yes, it's a bit harsh and lacking a bit of bottom, but it sounds okay and the band likes it Smile

Yeah, the bass guitar. What the hell. It was a fender precision and it caused a lot of problems. For some reason I couldn't get it to sound good, that's why I let someone reamp it through a sansamp which is common but effective. But I didn't notice any problem with the dynamics. I'd have to look over the tracks again..
The drums were recorded in a pretty small room, but treated acousticly for professional recording. I had minor trouble with the overheads and room mics, but nothing I couldn't deal with.
Honestly, I think these were the easiest drums I had to deal with ever, except for the snare. Damn you, snare. Hi there, sample. What's up?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Release Mix: Opinions, Q&A, critics! - by wurstdrummer - 28-10-2015, 03:11 PM