Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolboy fascination - Voelund
There has been and still are many other things in my life needing my attention lately.
Kast weeks i have worked on this song when time allowed, changin it into something that suited my ears. I dont consider it finished, made the pizzicato strings today and masterin it I realised they are too loud and need mutin a couple o times too.

Still it would be great with a thumb, up or down to the changes i made and the overall sound.

I started out thinnin the drums heavily as there were just too much goin on for one man to play that, and I like to keep the illusion its a drummer even though we all know machines are a big part of todays music.
I really liked the pizzicato strings, just didnt like the sound so I tried makin another part.
I stretched one note on the bowed strings to make little variation in it.
I copied a couple o parts around to add interest and sound effects.
I added an acoustic guitar and blended it with the acc gtr 2 trck and muted trck 1.
I made an ending, as the supplied ending just ended, I like a decent "goodbye" when its possible ...

So my times runnin out, gotta go, see you soon I hope, and I hope mentioned time will allow more commentin on your mixes than I have been doin lately.

Cheers and dont forget to smile Big Grin

Niels

.mp3    Schoolboy fascination 04 li.mp3 --  (Download: 8.06 MB)

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Messages In This Thread
Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by Voelund - 11-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by Voelund - 14-12-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by lram87 - 16-12-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by Voelund - 16-12-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by thedon - 16-12-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by Olli H - 16-12-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Schoolboy fascination - Voelund - by Voelund - 16-12-2013, 03:38 PM