Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviul AngelSaint
...very difficult one..attempt

.mp3    Triviul AngelSaint.mp3 --  (Download: 8.54 MB)

Hi Amaromormo,

After a few months of no activity we both posted a mix on the same day! It is a great tune and I hope you had as much fun mixing it as I did.

My biggest take-away from listening to your mix is that it sounds as though it is in mono. Everything is centered, when I feel the use of the left to right stereo field would allow certain tracks to really shine and also provide a centered focus for the bass, kick, snare, and lead vocal. My analogy would be when talking to a group of people in a room it is much easier to hear and focus on the conversation when everyone is spaced around the room. If everyone were stood behind one another it would mask much of what they were saying and the conversation would be much harder to understand - I hope that "visual" makes sense.
(14-01-2015, 01:38 AM)rolyboy Wrote: Hi Amaromormo,

After a few months of no activity we both posted a mix on the same day! It is a great tune and I hope you had as much fun mixing it as I did.

My biggest take-away from listening to your mix is that it sounds as though it is in mono. Everything is centered, when I feel the use of the left to right stereo field would allow certain tracks to really shine and also provide a centered focus for the bass, kick, snare, and lead vocal. My analogy would be when talking to a group of people in a room it is much easier to hear and focus on the conversation when everyone is spaced around the room. If everyone were stood behind one another it would mask much of what they were saying and the conversation would be much harder to understand - I hope that "visual" makes sense.

Hi Rolyboy,
Thank you to listening and commenting.. i appreciate it.. It does make a lot of sense.. Yes it sound like mono.. I'm trying to better understand the stereo image (and all the rest)..

I did have fun..sweating..
Thanks again

Marco