Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Siren Mix by Rockitdog
Ok, this was relatively challenging. Acoustic guitars are very gnarly sounding. Here's my attempt.

.mp3    Siren - Rockitdog mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.85 MB)

i think this is a really good mix... everything is nice and balanced and bright. MY only criticism might be that the snare and kick sound indistinguishable from one another and I might recommend giving the snare a bit more high end of splash.

other than that, good mix and i like how you took out the air plane swoosh sounding fx, you made it more subtle.. that's a good jusdgement as i feel it disturbs the flow of the track.

really got that disco vibe going
(08-12-2019, 12:00 AM)[email protected] Wrote: i think this is a really good mix... everything is nice and balanced and bright. MY only criticism might be that the snare and kick sound indistinguishable from one another and I might recommend giving the snare a bit more high end of splash.

other than that, good mix and i like how you took out the air plane swoosh sounding fx, you made it more subtle.. that's a good jusdgement as i feel it disturbs the flow of the track.

really got that disco vibe going

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, listening again, I think you make a good point about the kick snare relationship. Cheers