Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magician's Nephew - Get Out Of Bed (martess mx)
I really love this song.
Martess mix is the last one

.mp3    Magician\'s Nephew- Get Out Of Bed.mp3 --  (Download: 6.54 MB)

.mp3    Magician\'s Nephew-Get Out Of Bed (Martess mix).mp3 --  (Download: 6.55 MB)

Did you do this one on headphones? please revisit it on speakers.
(01-03-2019, 04:44 PM)moonchildsong Wrote: Did you do this one on headphones? please revisit it on speakers.

I don't think this is very constructive and don't think you would want to receive this kind of feedback on your mixes. Perhaps you could highlight what you believe is wrong?
(01-03-2019, 06:30 PM)glukin Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 04:44 PM)moonchildsong Wrote: Did you do this one on headphones? please revisit it on speakers.

I don't think this is very constructive and don't think you would want to receive this kind of feedback on your mixes. Perhaps you could highlight what you believe is wrong?

Needs some cleaning up in the low mid section and overall. The low end on kick and bass could be cleaner and hi-passed up starting from 50hz or even higher. The drums sound really good to me. Not talking here about the artistic elements of the song though, purely technical. So overall not a bad mix, it could be louder, never mind the loudness or the compression. Cool
(01-03-2019, 06:49 PM)moonchildsong Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 06:30 PM)glukin Wrote:

Needs some cleaning up in the low mid section and overall. The low end on kick and bass could be cleaner and hi-passed up starting from 50hz or even higher. The drums sound really good to me. Not talking here about the artistic elements of the song though, purely technical. So overall not a bad mix, it could be louder, never mind the loudness or the compression. Cool

HAHAhA
Hello there!
Here comes the "moonchildsong special" update mixSmile Attached in the top.
PS: every gadget which can play music, has a volume button. Try to useSmile It brings so much fun!
I don't think the immitation is the game here. buzz off f.
By the way why did you put the wrong mix instead of mine?