Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paolo from The Black Crown here + Production Info
Hi guys,
Paolo from The Black Crown here.
I would like to thank you Mike Senior for the opportunity to have the Multitrack files of my song here, and to everybody who will attempt to re-mix it. It's really cool to listen the track from so many different perspectives.

In case you are interestedn, here there are some info about the production of the album/song:

Band Name: The Black Crown
Album: Fragments
Track Name: Flames (album track number 8)
Release Date: September 2, 2016
Nation: Italy
Record Label: Zombie Shark Records

Tempo: 4/4
bpm: 110

Gear Used

Audio Interface: Metric Halo ULN-2
DAW: Logic Pro X
Drums: Toontrack Made of Metal EZX + Additional Steven Slate Snare
Bass: Music Man Stingray 5
Guitar: Ibanez RGD 2127FX Baritone 7
Amp: Kemper with Marshall JVM, Bogner XTC, Ampeg SVT and Darkglass B7K Profiles (Bass and Guitars)
Vox: Shure SM7B directly into MH ULN-2 preamp

facebook.com/theblackcrownmusic

Thanks!
Paolo
(02-03-2017, 11:51 AM)TheBlackCrown Wrote: Hi guys,
I would like to thank you Mike Senior for the opportunity to have the Multitrack files of my song here, and to everybody who will attempt to re-mix it. It's really cool to listen the track from so many different perspectives.

In case you are interestedn, here there are some info about the production of the album/song:

Gear Used

Amp: Kemper with Marshall JVM, Bogner XTC, Ampeg SVT and Darkglass B7K Profiles (Bass and Guitars)

Thanks!
Paolo

Thanks for the info, really love what you guys are doing with your sound, as soon as I heard the track I instantly thought of Karnivool, and a bit of Dorje.

Cheers, and thanks again
Doug
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6
uuugh bogner... my fave amp!!
Love your amps elections! Congrats on a great song also Wink Thanks!
Hey Just wanted to chime in cuz I really loved working this track. Mostly because it was really well recorded and just the basics really had to be done to make it sound awesome in my opinion. I was wondering if you could say how the background fill guitar during the instrumental part and again at the end chorus was recorded?

Other than that awesome track from an awesome band thanks for the stems!Big Grin
New to the site mixed your song

Love to work with you?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb69vjlhse98ie...4.wav?dl=0
(02-03-2017, 11:51 AM)TheBlackCrown Wrote: Hi guys,

Gear Used

Thanks!
Paolo

Hello!
May you post lyrics of this song please? I need it for mixing explication on lesson of sound engineering :)
Thank you, and sorry for my English :)
The recording on this song was awesome, and I feel it gave any mix engineer plenty to work with
This song is very well recorded about the sound elements, I will publish my version here, it's ok?
(27-12-2021, 10:13 PM)MahzinhoGomes Wrote: This song is very well recorded about the sound elements, I will publish my version here, it's ok?
I see you've already posted but it's always ok to upload a mix you've done of any of the songs posted. There's no need to ask. Welcome to the forum.