Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviul: 'Alright?' kapu mix
I tried to be creative. Smile

.m4a    triviul-__alright___kapu_mix.m4a --  (Download: 8.82 MB)

.mp3    triviul___alright___kapu_mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.41 MB)

Hi Kapu,
Love your creative ideas and effects ,Just the bass sounds a touch loud on the low frequencies.
Good Job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(28-06-2016, 08:26 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Kapu,
Love your creative ideas and effects ,Just the bass sounds a touch loud on the low frequencies.
Good Job Big Grin

Nah, just turn down your subwoofer a bit. Wink
(28-06-2016, 11:04 AM)kapu Wrote: Nah, just turn down your subwoofer a bit. Wink

I don’t have a subwoofer to turn down. Smile

At first the distortion bothered me great but after distorted vox it felt double good to hear the non-distorting vox. And when the distortion came back 1:50 it felt good. So I’m learning to hear new way!

Overall, I think this is great coherent mix. Those textures combine nicely together. I like it, and at the same time I have to admit that I would never be able to do anything so heavily distorting.

BTW what did you use for that vox distortion?
(28-06-2016, 12:50 PM)Olli H Wrote: I don’t have a subwoofer to turn down. Smile

At first the distortion bothered me great but after distorted vox it felt double good to hear the non-distorting vox. And when the distortion came back 1:50 it felt good. So I’m learning to hear new way!

Overall, I think this is great coherent mix. Those textures combine nicely together. I like it, and at the same time I have to admit that I would never be able to do anything so heavily distorting.

BTW what did you use for that vox distortion?

Thanks! The distortion effect is TubeBurner module from Logic Pro X's Pedalboard Designer.
made new mix. ^_^