Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enda Reilly_An Nasc Nuab - TSTmix - MixBus
New Mix using Harrison MixBus this time
Love the analog sound I get on this mix :-)

Take a listening and tell me what you think ;-)

.m4a    Enda Reilly_An Nasc Nuab - 26_6_2015 - TSTmix - MixBus.m4a --  (Download: 5.71 MB)

I get the items much out from the rest, even the tone of voices and the rest seems to me not too mixed.
Unfortunately I am listening to small headphones that perhaps are the cause of everything
good mnusica
---- (sorry google translator)
Sergio
If you do not listen to decent headphones or on Monitors,
why do you give me criticism, when you do not know,
it's like saying, there's no bass when listening to a phone speaker.
Ridiculous to comment
DAW Harrison Mixbus 32c, Mac Mini M1, Tube HP Amp & Topping 10s DAC, OLLO S4X headphone
I had to look twice at the dates on the posts!

I find it has too much build up in the range 125-350Hz, and not enough going on above 1000Hz? The bass below 100Hz is boomy and could do with some selective notching, but I think it's a tricky problem to solve because of the room etc. I can't offer suggestions on where to notch because I've not mixed this myself and much will also depend on the kick's fundamental relationship too, and where you tune it.

You are most likely right to pursue an analogue-type, rounded, smoother delivery to help take out the exactness of digital which plays on the ears otherwise. Good call.
"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.