Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dice by Lead Inc.
I have been trying to get better at layering and imaging my recordings. I hope this is pretty good but let me know.

Frank

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 13.83 MB)

Check your overall Bass
(15-05-2016, 03:12 AM)fjuarez3 Wrote: I have been trying to get better at layering and imaging my recordings. I hope this is pretty good but let me know.

Frank

Snare sounds pretty solid but a bit too off centre I think the stereo imaging needs some work but this mix has a lot of potential you defiantly have a good idea of how you want it to sound but it needs some tweaking especially with the overall presence of the song it sounds a bit to dampened in my opinion

But it does have good compression which is hard to get a hang of espeacially for the drums
(21-05-2016, 04:24 PM)andrew0v Wrote:
(15-05-2016, 03:12 AM)fjuarez3 Wrote: I have been trying to get better at layering and imaging my recordings. I hope this is pretty good but let me know.

Frank

Snare sounds pretty solid but a bit too off centre I think the stereo imaging needs some work but this mix has a lot of potential you defiantly have a good idea of how you want it to sound but it needs some tweaking especially with the overall presence of the song it sounds a bit to dampened in my opinion

But it does have good compression which is hard to get a hang of espeacially for the drums
I made a couple of little changes to the mix and I hope this sounds better to your ear....

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 13.83 MB)

I liked more the first option