Discussion Zone
Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - Printable Version

+- Discussion Zone (http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com)
+-- Forum: 'Mixing Secrets' Free Multitrack Download Library: mixing forum (http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Rock, Punk, Metal (http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Rebuild The Evil: 'Burial Of Silence' (http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=465)
+---- Thread: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix (/showthread.php?tid=23601)

Pages: 1 2

Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - crownoise - 30-06-2018

I made a second version and i think it is better then before but still a bit to work on???

Hey guys! This is my take on this, how does it sound Smile?

Hii my new version is up, still having a cold so might sound shit! Tell me how it sounds now?

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - crownoise - 30-06-2018

i will return for another version later cuz i dont feel i nailed this one...

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - Shul - 30-06-2018

No definitely not. This is way too bright and crushed. I would stick to a natural sound. This sounds way too processed.
Let's try again Smile

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - KMuzic - 01-07-2018

Hey Crownoise

Yeah like Shul said a Little on the bright side .. looking forward to the next oneSmile

Cheers
KSmile

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - konop_tnt - 01-07-2018

Actually it sounds like broken small speaker. No offence Wink

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - jugx - 07-07-2018

One tip I can give you, is that almost everytime you do something to your track just doublecheck it by bypassing your plugin.
Just to be sure you are not killing it.

Sometimes... not to say almost everytime, when you spend lots of time on something, your hears & brain get tired. You may at this point be working on an EQ for example, and feel you are goin the right way but... nope... not at all.

So, take your time to bypass your plugs & check if it really sounds better with, or without it. If you can't decide, take a break, because that means you are broken now xD
Give your hears some rest.

That's a mistake I did a lot at the beginning.
And it was a pain in the a** to find a backupsave without my trashy process.

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - crownoise - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 02:14 AM)jugx Wrote: One tip I can give you, is that almost everytime you do something to your track just doublecheck it by bypassing your plugin.
Just to be sure you are not killing it.

Sometimes... not to say almost everytime, when you spend lots of time on something, your hears & brain get tired. You may at this point be working on an EQ for example, and feel you are goin the right way but... nope... not at all.

So, take your time to bypass your plugs & check if it really sounds better with, or without it. If you can't decide, take a break, because that means you are broken now xD
Give your hears some rest.

That's a mistake I did a lot at the beginning.
And it was a pain in the a** to find a backupsave without my trashy process.

Hey Jugx! Yea i totally agree, its easy to loose concept, many times when you listen to the song the day after your like, wtf am i doing with the tracks!

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - crownoise - 08-07-2018

Hey guys, i made a second version, think the mastering sucked though......;( damn found this song so hard to mix!!

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - tshanesmothers - 08-07-2018

IDK about bright, It sounds like I am listening to it from outside of the house or under water.

RE: Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix - tshanesmothers - 08-07-2018

It sounds like you may be a bit new at this. Why don't you challenge yourself to do a mix with just panning, volume and subtractive EQ? Just work on the simple stuff first.