Discussion Zone

Full Version: One Time Weekend- RoyM Mix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mix 1: OTW-OneTimeWeekend-RMMx01a
I gave this one a shot. It's pretty straight forward. Both the song and the mix. I wanted to try some more colorful processing on the mix bus. Not a lot, but just a touch. To be honest if you're hearing anything particularly weird or overdone it probably occurred before the mix bus. Anyway, feel free to give it a listen.

Cheers.
Really smooth and engaging. Good drums. Good environment. Very expressive. Overall I'd say it may be lacking in top end a bit but that could just be my old ears.
Thanks.
You might be right about the high end. I did add 2db overall 10k but maybe I could have added more. Let's just pretend I left room for the Mastering Engineer to add more.
(14-08-2019 12:14 AM)RoyMatthews Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
You might be right about the high end. I did add 2db overall 10k but maybe I could have added more. Let's just pretend I left room for the Mastering Engineer to add more.

I think the 10K is there (as evidenced in the top of the ride) but there is some presence missing below that. I should have been more succinct.
Reference URL's